James Herron Jr., LUTCF® has been in the financial planning industry since 2002. He has worked with Lincoln Investment since August of 2008, and has been a member of The Bergin Agency since 2010. James is also a member of NAIFA (National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors).
James resides in Union County, NJ and is married with 3 children: 1 boy and 2 girls. He played football during his time at Saint Peters College and has since developed a love of coaching. He has over 10 years of high school and college Track and Field coaching experience, and he’s been an assistant coach for Saint Peters University track and field program for the last 4 years.
- Saint Peters College, B.S., Computer Science/DP Systems, 1995
- Rutgers University, Mini MBA Program, Business Essential Certificate, 2005
Professional Licenses/ Designation
- Series 6 - Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Life Underwriter Training Council LUTCF® Designation.
- Financial Representative, Lincoln Investment Planning, LLC, August 2008 - Present
- Financial Services Representative, MetLife Securities, Inc., December 2006 - August 2008
- Financial Services Representative, Metropolitan Life Ins. Co., December 2006 - August 2008
- Insurance Agent, Monumental Life, July 2005 - December 2006
- Insurance Agent, Turner Insurance & Marketing Agency, September 2002 - July 2005