Patrick began his career in the financial services industry in 1986. He has been with Lincoln Investment for over 30 years, and is the owner and President of The Bergin Agency. In addition to acting as a fiduciary for his clients, he has his New Jersey Life and Health/Accident insurance licenses. Patrick also holds the following FINRA registrations:
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent
- Series 65 – NASAA Investment Advisors Law Exam
Patrick has been a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER(TM) professional since 1995 and is also Certified Retirement Education Specialist (CRES).
Patrick focuses on helping clients create well diversified* portfolios utilizing high quality portfolio managers. Helping his clients achieve financial stability are the hallmarks of his philosophy.
When not working on behalf of his clients, Patrick enjoys golf, reading, and trips to Disney World. He currently resides in Union County, NJ and has three daughters.
*Diversification does not guarantee a profit or protect against a loss.